We supply fine, medium and coarse Abrasive garnet for various industrial applications :
Sand Blasting grade : 20/40, 20/60 and 30/60 Fine grains of Abrasive garnet is recommended for blast cleaning applications. Industrial Mineral is a natural Almandine known for its natural hardness, resilience and lends itself to high performance during blasting. Its intrinsic physical and chemical uniformity ensures superior performance. Garnet is steadily superseding other blasting media because it is environment friendly and reusable.
- Oil Petroleum industry maintenance, refineries, oil wells etc.
- Shipbuilding, repair yards, shipyards for blasting.
- Bridges, rail tanks, new buildings.
- Denim Blasting. It is utilized for stone washing of denim fabrics, offering only the fading of dye without damaging the cloth or stitching.
- Powder coating.
- Water Filtration : 12/40 Coarser grains are used in a variety of filtration applications which include Industrial Waste Water treatment and commercial water filtration. Garnet is possibly the most cost effective alternative for water filtration beds as it resets the filter bed more rapidly after the bed is back-flushed. Moreover, it is also effective for the elimination of heavy minerals. Furthermore it has the benefit of being chemically inert, recycle in resulting in longer production to Water treatment medium. The brand is acknowledged for its high specific gravity, durability and consistent grading, which is very essential for water treatment and filtration.
- Water Jet Cutting : (Coarse 60#, Medium 80# and fine 120# above 150#, 180#, 200#, 220#)
- Micro grains of garnet like Grade #80 / # 120 are perfectly suitable for the Water jet cutting Media in the Industrial purpose. Uniformity in grain size, hardness, and sturdiness result in cutting-edge quality, optimum efficiency and low economics. It is perfectly suitable for the applications given below. Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Marble, Ceramics and Road Painting
- Abrasive Papers : Abrasive grains are highly useful for coating abrasives, which in turn are used for coating of metal, wood other coating purposes. Abrasive Paper made out of abrasive grains are mainly used for the surface preparation application for painting and removing of the corrosion particles, which gives new life to surface preparation.
Note:- Specifications and chemical analysis can be furnished only when we get to know the grades/applications desired by you.